When ever I have time I love blog hopping with Nancy Claeys,
“A Rural Journal” five facts friday.http://www.nancyclaeys.com/blog
Today I am a home body with a Virus. Yea, just when the weather is nice I can’t go out side… so here are my five indoor facts friday.
1. I love to take photos of old buildings and while my husband is working hard on customers horses, I am always looking around to take photos on their farms or near by property. Today while inside I am going to learn some more creative editing tools from Nancy’s pages.
2. Another of my favorite indoor activities is baking.I can cook, but find that making cakes, pies, muffins and cookies is much more satisfying for me. Today I will be lucky to make toast… but you get the idea.
3. Another favorite in-door activity is going to my local library for a monthly book club meeting.. I wish I had more to read these days but joining with other people who like to read has kept me motivated. I also love this building and it is a pleasure to see it all the time.
4. I also love to have company and visit with friends … we do an open door sunday dinner almost every weekend where any one who is free can stop by and eat. So times that means just a couple and sometimes that means ten… love it!
5. But my favorite in-door or out-door activity is spending time with my best friend Natalie…
What a cool Sunday dinner tradition, brilliant.Best friends are brilliant too, I love dessert making too and have to stop cuz we’ve picked up a few winter rolls…oh well great fun getting them