This award came as a total shock and I am happy to receive it from Rose at http://forestmtnhike.wordpress.com I am grateful and happy to also pass along the award to others, who like me, are just out their sharing a bit of their wonderful worlds. Thanks Rose you made my day and my family is proud that what you find here is worth reading.
To accept this award and spread the love there are three rules, you must fallow:
1) thank and link to the blog that nominated me for the award in a post.
2) share 7 random facts about myself.
3) Nominate 15 of my favorite versatile bloggers for this award.
Ok, so seven random things about me that you may not already know about ME!
1) I doodle while on the phone and at times draw things all over the whole cover of the phone book.
2) I lived, met and fell in love with my husband in Baumholder, West Germany.
3) I love the color yellow and painted my livingroom and dining room the color of vanilla ice cream.
4) I am a 4-H volunteer and parent.
5) I love to cook and will try anything once….. but will not eat raw coconut, anything with more then 4 arms or legs, or oysters any more… just say’n.
6) helped to start a local book club in my tiny town. I enjoy it very much!
7) Spend almost every weekend helping my husband with his blacksmith business… working with horses is a family passion.
These are my 15 versatile bloggers ….I was hoping to have 15 but I am short a few.
These are the people who help and inspire me to continue to write about my rural life . They are great supporters and I am thankful for sharing in their Blog world.